Laus störf hjá EPO
Vacancies for engineers and scientists as Patent Examiners
In 2016 we look for 200 Engineers and Scientists to work as Patent Examiner in our international team at the forefront of technology.
Our next Recruitment Events will take place as follows:
Munich: 18th – 22nd April 2016
The Hague: 9th – 13th May 2016
The EPO currently offers job opportunities in a wide range of technical fields:
- Applied Physics
- Audio Video Media
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Technology
- Handling and Processing
- Industrial Chemistry
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Technology
- Vehicles and General Technology.
You can check whether our vacancies match your profile at:
In order to apply, candidates must meet following requirements such as:
- Citizenship of one of the member states,
- Diploma of completed university studies at Master's level in physics, chemistry, engineering or natural sciences,
- Sufficient language skills.
For a more detailed description and further information regarding current vacancies, examiner's role, recruitment process and further tips please visit: https://www.epo.org/about-us/jobs.html.